Keyboard Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treasure MAPs! Use them!- Imperial Edition

2 posters

Go down

Treasure MAPs! Use them!- Imperial Edition Empty Treasure MAPs! Use them!- Imperial Edition

Post by (((BO))) Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:33 pm

I made the mistake of not using my treasure maps right away only to find out treasure maps lead you to chests full of green gear! Follow every treasure map, its worth the effort. First treasure map you will be able to follow is right in the tutorial area when you first start, I unfortunatly missed that one so I will never know what I missed out on ;( Theres one In Bleakrock, which requires you to talk to a Nord woman at the docks in stonewall to send you there, the rest you can figure out on your own Razz If you want to cheat you can hit me up and ill show you the ones I already found. FYI the gear In the chests will be oriented toward what you are currently building skill wise, so if your leveling a bow you will get a bow, if your leveling medium armor you will get medium armor...etc etc. Once i figured this out, it made questing ALOT easier going around in full green gear. Just letting y'all know, goodluck! ~Bo
(((BO)))
(((BO)))
SuperKamiGuru

Back to top Go down

Treasure MAPs! Use them!- Imperial Edition Empty Re: Treasure MAPs! Use them!- Imperial Edition

Post by Mira Joe Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Holy shit.

You made a post without me telling you to?!?!

I'm so proud.
Mira Joe
Mira Joe
Princess

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum